Over Twenty Years of Travel Excellence
1. The Website is for your personal use only. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, modify, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products, or services obtained from this Website.
2. Tripzter makes no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or collateral. Tripzter hereby disclaims all warranties or conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
3. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
5. This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Tripzter and are provided for your reference only. Tripzter does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites by Tripzter, nor any association with their operators.
6. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs or other content in the pages of the Site are trade names or trade-marks owned by Tripzter or its subsidiaries. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, trade-marks owned by Tripzter include the following: Tripzter, Tripzter Travel Travel, and other trade-marks composed of “Tripzter”. The display of trade-marks and trade names on the Website does not imply that a licensee of any kind has been granted to anyone else.
7. Tripzter reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Website is offered.
8. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIPZTER, NOR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TRIPZTER HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in British Columbia, Canada, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
10. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Tripzter as a result of this agreement or use of this Website.
11. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
12. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tripzter with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and Tripzter with respect to the Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
13. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. If you have additional questions or concerns, please e-mail us or contact us at the address on the Contact Page of the Website.
Tripzter is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers, employees and other individuals served by or providing services to Tripzter. Tripzter believes that your personal information deserves protection. Personal information is any information that identifies an individual, or by which an individual’s identity could be deduced. This Policy is subject to change, and may be supplemented or modified by Tripzter.
1. Tripzter is responsible for maintaining and protecting the personal information under its control. Tripzter has appointed a Privacy Officer who is responsible for ensuring Tripzter’s compliance with its privacy obligations.
2. Tripzter provides numerous travel services and products to a wide range of clients. Tripzter collects personal information in order to provide these services (i.e. make and book travel arrangements), establish and maintain client lists and records, establish and maintain mailing lists, identify fraud or error, to ensure regulatory compliance, for internal accounting and administration and servicing our relationship with our customers by communicating updates on promotions and services and performing market research.
3. For greater clarity Tripzter collects personal information for the following purposes:
(a) to establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with customers;
(b) for purposes identified to customers (or purposes obvious to customers), in respect of particular collections of personal information;
(c) to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
(d) to understand needs and preferences of individuals;
(e) to develop, enhance, market or provide Tripzter products, promotions and services; and
(f) to manage and develop Tripzter’s business and operations.
4. Tripzter shall, as appropriate, specify orally, electronically or in writing the identified purposes to the individual at or before the time personal information is collected. Upon request, persons collecting personal information shall explain these identified purposes or refer the individual to a designated person within Tripzter who shall explain the purposes.
5. If Tripzter wishes to use personal information for a purpose not contemplated at the time of collection, the individual’s consent will be sought in advance.
6. The knowledge and consent of an individual are generally required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. In certain circumstances personal information can be collected, used or disclosed without the knowledge and consent of the individual, such as in the case of an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened.
7. Tripzter may disclose personal information without knowledge or consent to a lawyer or other advisor representing Tripzter, to collect a debt, to comply with a subpoena, warrant or other court order, or as may be otherwise required or authorized by law.
8. In obtaining consent, Tripzter shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that an individual is advised of the identified purposes for which personal information will be used or disclosed. Purposes shall be stated in a manner that can be reasonably understood by the individual.
9. Generally, Tripzter shall seek consent to use and disclose personal information at the same time it collects the information. However, Tripzter may seek consent to use and disclose personal information after it has been collected, but before it is used or disclosed for a new purpose.
10. Tripzter will require individuals to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information as a condition of the supply of a product or service only if such collection, use or disclosure is reasonably required to fulfill the identified purposes. In determining the appropriate form of consent, Tripzter shall take into account the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual. Where consent is required for a particular use or disclosure, an individual may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. Individuals may contact Tripzter for more information regarding the implications of withdrawing consent.
11. Tripzter primarily acts in the capacity of an agent and accordingly must disclose personal information to other third party companies that are involved in providing travel services and products to our clients in which case Tripzter will rely upon the express or implied consent discussed above. If Tripzter uses the services of any third parties to process personal information, Tripzter will enter into agreements that require them to protect this personal information in a manner acceptable to Tripzter. In entering into these agreements, Tripzter does not transfer any interest in this personal information to them. Rather, the purpose of these agreements are to ensure that the personal information delivered to third parties is maintained at a level of security equal to that proved by Tripzter under this Policy. Companies registered in the United States may be required to provide information under the USA PATRIOT Act H.R. 3162. These third parties are required by Tripzter to safeguard the personal information and are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
12. Tripzter shall only collect the personal information that is required to meet the purposes identified by Tripzter. Tripzter is committed to collecting personal information in a fair, open and lawful manner. For this reason, Tripzter does not indiscriminately collect personal information.
13. Tripzter does not use personal information for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected, unless it has first obtained the consent of the person from whom such information was received. Tripzter retains personal information only for as long as it is needed and only for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was originally collected.
14. Personal information shall be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
15. Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
16. Tripzter also ensures that any of its employees who deal with personal information are properly trained and are aware of the necessary and appropriate measures required to protect personal information.
17. Tripzter shall make available to individuals on whom it may keep records, all relevant information about Tripzter’s policies and practices that apply to the management of their personal information. This policy is available on our website at www.flightcentre.ca and can be accessed at any time. A hard copy of this policy is also available in each of our shops.
18. Upon request, Tripzter will inform an individual if Tripzter has any personal information about the individual under its care and control, as well as provide the individual with details about such personal information. Tripzter reserves the right to confirm the identity of the person seeking access to personal information before complying with any access request. In responding to an access request, Tripzter may charge a reasonable fee.
19. Tripzter may deny access to personal information when denial of access is required or authorized by law. Possible reasons for denying access to personal information include:
(a) when granting access would have an unreasonable impact on other people’s privacy;
(b) to protect Tripzter’s rights and property; or
(c) where the request is frivolous or vexatious.
20. If Tripzter is unable to provide access to all of the personal information it holds about an individual, then the reasons for the denial of access will be provided to the individual.
21. Requests for access to an individual’s personal information shall be made to the Privacy Officer through [email] or by mail at:
Tripzter Travel Inc.
#205 – 1281 West Georgia Street